So apparently my friend Annie feels that I don’t have enough blog material so she’s tagged me with another weird things about me meme.
Here’s the deal…Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post these instructions on your blog.
- Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog (the weirder the better, if you ask me).
- Tag 7 people and link to them even if you think they won’t do it.
- Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged and hunt them down if you have to.
These are the rules to follow, so I will be giving my facts and tagging some others. If you have already been tagged, oops, I guess I just want to know more facts about you.
- I used to collect porcelain dolls and carousel horses. I still have all of them, I just don’t add to the collection anymore. All my dolls are still at my parents house on shelves in the guest room and all the horses are in my curio cabinet in my dining room.
- I have issues eating certain leftovers. I can eat left over pasta and some soups, but most of the time I can’t bring myself to eat left over meat.
- I clean better when I’m angry. If Darling Hubby and I have had a fight and I want to stay away from him, I’ll go clean. It gets my frustrations out and I generally feel better when I’m done and my house is a little bit cleaner. Maybe I need some of that motivation most days…
- I enjoy watching cartoons…even if Bug isn’t watching them with me. I enjoy most kids shows, but just can’t stand watching most things on Nick (Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, Spongebob). I refuse to watch these, let Bug watch them, and really play with the toys. I’m a Disney and PBS girl.
- I don’t wear make-up. I’ve never found anything that I could wear for longer than a couple hours that doesn’t clog my pores and I really don’t care to take the time to smear all that crap on my face. I think I look ok without covering up all the little imperfections and Darling Hubby thinks I look just fine.
- Speaking of imperfections, I have a couple small scars on the right side of my face (near my nose and side of my mouth) from when I was bitten my my own dog when I was 3 years old. It doesn’t bother me anymore.
- When I watch a movie with dancing in it (like Dirty Dancing) I always wish I could dance as well as the people on the screen.
Annie has also tagged me with a Food meme…
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
- After I wash the dishes, I have to wash my hands again. I know I’ve just had my hand submerged in hot soapy water, but my hands just aren’t “clean” until I wash them one more time.
- I’ve only recently purchased a bread machine and I’ve enjoyed the ease of making loaves of fresh bread and the yummy-ness.
- I can’t stand eating or drinking anything that had splenda or fake sugar in it. It just has a nasty taste to it. If it doesn’t have regular old sugar in it…you won’t see my eating it.
- I am a tea drinker. I tried coffee…my parents were coffee drinkers…I just couldn’t get used to the taste…even with a ton and a half of sugar in it. I prefer my tea with honey and milk, but I will take it with sugar or lemon. And Ive never really gotten a taste for all those gourmet teas. Give me plain old Orange Pekoe any day.
- I am a very messy cook. Darling Hubby finds it very funny that I’ll have more flour on me and my clothing and my counter and floor. I never remember to wear an apron.
I’m gonna take the lazy way out and just say that if you are reading this and want to do the meme, then by all means, take a crack at it. I’ve spent more than 2 weeks on this and I’m tired of having it hanging around as a half finished draft.