I was tagged by my good friend Suzy so here goes! I’ll try not to repeat any of the other 752 things I’ve already spilled about myself…lol
Here are the rules…
- When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
- Post rules on your blog.
- Write 6 (or 7) non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Name 6 (or 7) of your favorite blogs.
- Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
- I love veggies…all, that is, except peppers, onions and beets. I will eat the peppers and onions in spaghetti sauce provided they’ve been cooked to near non existence. I just can’t eat them raw. I’ve never liked beets…
- I love to count down to big things like trips. When I was in school I could tell you on any given day how many days were left ’til marching band trips and graduation. I still do this a little today, although I don’t have much to count down to anymore.
- I’m a Disney girl. I’d love to go back to Disney World. I’m sure Bug would love it. We’ll just have to wait until he’s a little older and can enjoy more of the whole experience.
- I’m notorious for forgetting to water my house plants. Thing is…they just don’t die. I’ve got a jade plant that really only needs to be watered every couple months, a dinosaur plant that just curls up and waits patiently until I water it again…it can go for months (50 years actually) at a time. And my spider plant and aloe plant really just live on…Thankfully the bamboo plant Annie brought me only needs to be watered once a month! Hopefully I don’t kill that!
- I’ve got too many projects and books going on at once and I want to start more. I’m trying to finish up High Noon by Nora Roberts that Annie let me borrow when she came up to visit. I have an entire shelf of books that calling me to start reading them. I’m working on a stuffed crochet lion for Bug that is more time consuming that I first anticipated. I have a ton of other crochet projects that are floating around in my brain just waiting to be started and I just don’t have the time or the $$ to start them…I’d love to start knitting again so I can try to get better so I can make Darling Hubby a Fisherman Knit sweater for Christmas, but I just don’t see that happening…sigh I’m just not that good at knitting and it’s kind of deterring me from starting something, even small, like a scarf.
- I’m kinda annoyed that Easter is in March this year. For some reason, I prefer Easter to fall in April. I guess it’s because I want the weather to be a little nicer and a little warmer so Bug can participate in the easter egg hunt at Grandpa’s and not be cold. It’s no fun when it’s so cold or wet or snowing that it has to be done inside. I remember when I was little, I’d want to have egg hunts randomly throughout the year, not just on Easter, and would want my dad to hide the eggs around our house so I could find them.
- I still need to go through Bug’s toys and pull out the ones that he no longer plays with and put them in storage or give them away. I also need to cull through all the HeroClix that Darling Hubby has given him and pull the broken ones and see if I can get the basket down to a manageable size….I’m finding minis everywhere and I’m starting to suck bits up in the vacuum…That’s not good for the minis or my vacuum.
Ok, so I’m not tagging anyone in particular. If you are reading this and want to add your 7 things to the blogging world, have at it!