Darling Hubby, Bug and I are visiting with family for the day. May the Tylenol be bountiful!
First off we’ll be at Darling Hubby’s Grandpa’s for lunch at noon followed by a 2nd dinner at my parents house. Fun times. I’m sure I’ll have much to report tomorrow.
I do want to write out a few things I’m very thankful for before we depart.
I’m thankful for:
- A loving husband who treats me so well, wants to spend time with me and our son, and can cook.
- An adorable son who, despite driving me insane regularly, also makes me laugh at every turn. I’m thankful for those sweet kisses, squeezing hugs and every smile that crosses his lips.
- A roof over my head with plumbing that works.
- Food on my table.
- Family, that while they are far away in miles, are never that far from my heart. Thank goodness for free calling.
- Friends I can count on when I need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. (I’m also thankful they can do the same with me.)
- The fact that I can stay at home with my son, teach him things, cook and clean for my family (despite the complaints) and be here when needed.
For all that, I am thankful.
I hope everyone has safe voyages, enjoys lots of food and has fun with family and friends.