I’ve been pretty busy with making things lately. Since I last posted about craft projects, I finished 2 hats (I love the new pattern and will probably make one for myself at some point and maybe a small one for Bug) and and a third and final pair of flap mittens. I still have to put some velcro on 2 pairs of the flap mittens, still have another knit scarf to tackle (I’m debating on crocheting it since it will take me less time) and 2 more pairs of mittens to make, but those are regular mittens without the flap, and barring problems, I should have them done in a couple days. Then, I think I will be done with making presents for the year.
- Red Knit scarf (Finished 11/19/08)
- Cream Knit scarf (started 11/19, finished 11/28)
- Crocheted hat – red (Started 11/19/08 – ran out of yarn – finished 11/20)
- Crocheted hat – cream (Started 11/29, finished 11/30)
- Grandpa’s Blanket (finished 12/1 – omitted the fringe)
- Convertible Flap Mittens blue (started 12/1 – finished 12/4)
- Convertible Flap Mittens brown
- Peruvian Earflap Hat – blue
- Peruvian Earflap Hat – brown
- Blue Knit Scarf (have yet to start this – thinking of using size 10 needles rather than the 8’s I’d used on the others or just crocheting it)
- Red Crocheted Mittens
- Cream Crocheted Mittens
- Darling Hubby’s sweater (I don’t necessarily have to finish this, but it would be nice)
I still have to think of something to get for Darling Hubby. I have a few ideas floating around in my brain. I just have to do something about it. I could attempt to finish his Gatsby Sweater, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to.
I have to think about getting some dinner and think about starting one more of the last projects. I’m making progress and that’s all that matters. Only 19 more days to go.